We are offering options for experts who are interested in delivering a speech on nopCommerce Days 2016. nopCommerce Days is a great opportunity to deliver your message and influence the worldwide nopCommerce community. We highly value personal experience, case examples, data-backed stories, and exclusive content.
We also accept both direct approaches and recommendations for speakers.
Please find a list of all suggested topics to be covered below. But we won’t enforce them on the speakers. We'll consider them as suggestion for speakers. Speakers can suggest their own subjects they would like to share with our community.
- Future trends in e‐commerce: evolution of markets and technologies
- Emerging payment and security methods
- Present and future actions for nopCommerce
- How to succeed selling online
- Best practices for SEO
- Attracting visitors to your store
- How to plan an effective mail campaign
- Customer Service: the key to success in e‐commerce
- How to get the most from your Google ads campaign
- The importance of keeping your store design permanently updated
- The value of promotions, discounts and reward points
- Building customer loyalty
- Gaining most benefits from social networks
- Comparison of Nop with its competitors
- Pros and cons of ready to use templates
- Some success story
- Best practices for developing a plugin
- Connecting Nop with an ERP System
- Connecting Nop with other third party systems (payment, shipping, etc.)
- Experience and advantages of Bootstrap
- Improving performance and security in the store
- Selection and configuration of the hosting infrastructure
- ASP.NET vNext and Nop plans for V4.00
- Recommendations for an effective upgrading
- Selling plugins and extensions
- Selling and providing e‐commerce development services
- Integration with third‐party CMS (Umbraco or Orchard)
- Performance optimization and highly loaded sites
Speakers can suggest their own subjects they would like to share with our community.